Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi All,
Hopefully this will work. It seemed too easy to set up. Anyway, I've checked in with most of you and everyone seems to be doing fine. A lot of people have great recommendations and funny stories so please share.

I've told some of you that if you have any recommendations for your JOOS, please let me know. For example, more green leafy, more lemon, etc.

As I've mentioned, please contact Joanne or me with any questions or if you just want to talk. We're here for you.

Finally, I was going to plan a kick off lunch/dinner, but I understand how busy everyone is. At the minimum, I'd like to do an ending lunch. Please let me know what dates work. I was thinking lunch on February 11th.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Warmly,
Lauri

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We are in Day 4 of the cleanse and I'm so happy to hear that it's going well for almost all of you. I love bumping in to you guys. Your commitment renews my commitment to the cleanse.

    Yesterday, my meal was Marys Gone Crackers with hummus. Many of you have shared ideas with me and others are looking for them, so please add your comments to this blog.
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am trying to learn more about Mission Joos cleanse 7 can't find it anywhere online (found this blog)

    Please send me any online info/or a store where I can find it, THANKS!

    Ellen
    elsaravis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauri,

    Still trying to connect with you!

    I want to learn more about the JOOS cleanse

    Thanks! Ellen

    ReplyDelete